A Multinational pharmaceuticals company based in Egypt is looking for a Scientific Office Manager that will be able to perform the following:
- Interface with Company Management to ensure that the most appropriate product strategies and support programs are in the place.
- In liaison with sales staff and our distributor, build and maintain strong relationship with KOL’s in Egypt.
- Monitor sales staff performance to ensure the highest professional standards are achieved and maintained.
- Provide intelligence on changes to local requirements and proactively alert the Company to changes to the local environment that might impact current and future projects.
- Co-ordinate and submit maintenance activities related to marketed products as necessary variations, renewals safety update reports.
- Define sales budget in the Territory in line with Company’s Business objectives while Achieve turnover targets determined by The Company.
- Interface with Company Management to ensure that the accounting procedures are in the place.
- Should be from Medical profession (Pharmacist, MD)
- Leadership and People Management, Communication Skills,
Collaboration Skills ,Business Management Skills ,Finance Skills, Project
- Should have same position experience 3-5 years at least